Paul Habans Charter School is an open-enrollment public charter school. We are non-selective, which means that anyone can apply to attend our school and we have no admissions requirements. We serve students primarily from the Algiers neighborhood on the west bank of the Mississippi River, though we provide free bus service to students anywhere in Orleans Parish.
- Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade
- A diverse staff with over 90% of our teachers and leaders who are certified or working toward certification
- Enrichment daily: Music, Art, Physical Education, and Computer Technology
- Extracurricular activities: Boys and Girls Basketball, Flag Football, STEP Team, Student Council, and Technology Club
- Full-time support for English as a Second Language (ESL)
- A mindset oriented toward success in high school and college
- A new, state-of-the-art building in the Algiers community