Paul Habans Charter School prepares all students for success in college and a life of opportunity and choice by developing their academic skills, lifelong passions, and personal character.
Scholars and teachers at Paul Habans Charter School embrace four values: Perseverance, Excellence, Courage, and Community.
Perseverance: With hard work and determination, we put in the energy it takes to accomplish our goals.
- We never quit because we know we will succeed.
- We keep our sights on our goals and keep working until we reach them.
- We put forth the effort to do our best work.
Excellence: We do our best work in everything we do.
- We ask ourselves if we are giving 100%.
- We do what we have to, only better than expected.
- We go above and beyond and sweat the small stuff to make sure the work is done right.
Courage: We do what is right, even when it’s terrifying.
- We are brave enough to do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- We are not afraid to take risks.
- We embrace the unknown.
Community: We believe we are part of something greater than ourselves.
- We do our part to help each other succeed.
- We value the ideas and effort that others bring to the team.
- We collaborate with members inside and outside of our community to achieve our goals.